Friday, July 10, 2009

Give Me a Name Contest - Extended

Hey there guyz and galz, Just a note to let you know I have extended the deadline for the Give Me a Name contest! You can now get your character names to me by Sunday at 12:00 noon CST. Also here is further explanation: On Sunday night, I will choose what I consider the five best, most original character name suggestions from your suggestions. I will base my next book around these five characters. The names that I choose will define the characters, as well as the type of book this will be. The five winners will receive an ebook copy of my poetry collection "Social Disease: The Reconciliation of a Gay American Male," recognition for your character's name in the final yet-unnamed book, and an ebook copy of the novel once it has been published! So very fun and it never hurts to try, so join the competition by emailing me your character suggestion to jlfoster@jlfoster.biz Subject line: Character Suggestion Contest Remember - you can enter more than once by suggesting more than one name! Winner will be announced Sunday night. Much love and thanks, JL

No comments:

Post a Comment