Saturday, July 04, 2009

GIVE ME A NAME CONTEST - RARE OPPORTUNITY

Wow - to kick off the summer, I'm giving away 5 free ebooks of my poetry collection "Social Disease: The Reconciliation of a Gay American Male" And SO MUCH MORE! Read on!
Here's what you have to do to win:
Give me a name!
That's right. Give me the name of a character - male or female, first name and last name. I will pick my favorite five character names from your suggestions and base my next full length novel around them! Winners will receive a free PDF copy of my poetry collection "Social Disease," a free copy of the upcoming novel (in PDF ebook format) using their character when it is published, and recognition in the book for your character name!
To enter, send an email to jlfoster@jlfoster.biz with the subject line "Character Name Contest!" Include your character name in the body of the email and your name how you would like it published, should your character name happen to win.
Good luck to everybody! All entries must be received by Friday, July 10, 2009. Winners will be announced on Sunday, July 12, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment